11 Aug 2010

New Things Are Coming To This Site!

Hiya!
I'm Happy to reveal that by sometime this afternoon this site is gunna be different!
Whats it going to be different?
Well...
There will be a new blog image!
There is going to be a new name for this blog!
I am hopping that we will have a new page!
Might be a new template!

Whats is the Blog going to be called?
You are going to have to find that out by yourself!
Keep looking at this blog to see if there is anything new!
- Yoshi Blue
Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. THIS SITE IS SO AWESOME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO by the way kung fu cow is my club penguin name meet me

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Please comment and tell me all your ideas on Club Penguin! All you have to do is type your ideas below in the box!
Thanks Guys your Awesome!
- Yoshi Blue





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected