27 Oct 2010

New Field Opp!


Hey guys, I was playing around on my penguin, when i noticed something my phone was going red its a Field Opp! So Club Penguin was a day late on making this Field Opp. But then again i think they would be making the Halloween party so you can't blame them. Anyway back to the Field Opp! So first your phone will be flashing red. Click it and a command will come up. Take a look.

It says "Report for duty at the Command Room to receive your orders." Click go there. If this helps its in capitals  Now you will be in the Command Room. There will be a big screen saying "Field Ops" Again if this helps its in capitals. Still have no clue what I'm talking about look at this picture below.
Now you will get a command from Gary. I'm to lazy to type all of it out! So instead here's the command. If you can't see it click the picture then it will be bigger.
Waddle over to the Mine. (Don't use the map your penguin needs that exercise!) After your in the Mine go over to the desk. To help there is a piece of paper a black puffle and a telephone there between the telephone and the piece of paper. Your phone will flash green.



Now you will have to play a game. Personally i think this is a long boring game. But you may think different but i need every medal i can get my hands on so i will play it. Don't know how to play? The instructions are on the picture. Once you got the guts to play click engage. Again if it helps its in capitals. It's on the bottom right hand corner. Click it and there's no turning back!

After your done you will get a medal. I think Club Penguin should let you chose which Field Opp you want not just have to do it. But you know me i would always chose the easy one :). So if it did happen people would have hard ones and when some penguins and me would have easy ones! Tell me what you think about choosing your own sort of Field Opp. Do you like this new sort of Field Opp edit I've done? Comment and tell me! Until then waddle on!  -Yoshi Blue- Club Penguin Home's Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please comment and tell me all your ideas on Club Penguin! All you have to do is type your ideas below in the box!
Thanks Guys your Awesome!
- Yoshi Blue





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected