12 Dec 2010

Quit....

Hey guys, I've just moved house and had my birthday. So i couldn't post cause the Internet didn't work. Also I'm wondering if I should post anymore cheats or if i should stop this blog. Because, I've got a lot more going on in my life now. I've got to learn all these things so right now I think posting these cheats will have to come in at 2nd for what to do in my life. I want to hear your thoughts of what I should do. Please comment below. So right now I think I will post accusingly, I know this is hard for me to say but I think I'm going to move on. I've had a great time with you all. I've had some ups and downs but it's been worth it. I just want to say thank you to....
  • Chlo 36005 for always giving me some cheats or giving me an idea, thanks Chlo 36005.
    • Kybird, thank you soooo much for letting me post on cpcheatz4you.
    • JJ, for letting me be able to post on cpcheatz4you.
    • Hael2, for at least trying to get some cheats!! (LOL)
    • To all my fans who've supported me all through the way thanks guys.
So everyone, thank you. You never know YOU yes you might one day be posting cheats like me :) For now I think this is the right decision. But I might start posting again, but for now bye all my fans! -Yoshi Blue -Club Penguin Home's Owner-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please comment and tell me all your ideas on Club Penguin! All you have to do is type your ideas below in the box!
Thanks Guys your Awesome!
- Yoshi Blue





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected