11 Apr 2010

Reviewed By You

Hey guys




Loads of you have had a great time at the penguin play awards.



Some of you has had your own little play awards in your igloo!



Sparklydo said



The best party I have ever had was a camping site right in my igloo! You could steer a ship in the ocean,be on a deserted island,But did I mention the ocean was full of sharks?You could even get lost in the woods.There was lots more,but me and my buddies all had tons of fun! Waddle on Club Penguin!



That sounds awesome cool Sparklydo!







April Fools Party coming tomorrow!



I can't wait! Can you??



~Yoshi Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please comment and tell me all your ideas on Club Penguin! All you have to do is type your ideas below in the box!
Thanks Guys your Awesome!
- Yoshi Blue





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected