2 Jan 2010

Reviewed by you


Hello Penguins!
Hey - It's almost 2010! We asked you what you were looking forward to for the new year in Club Penguin and here's whatBeuty123456 said:

What am I looking forward to in the new year? I'll tell you what! I am looking forward to making new friends. Whether it's sipping hot coffee at the Coffee Shop, having snowball fights at the snow fort, or just relaxing in an igloo, friends make everything better! I hope to find great pals this year, and have tons of fun with them! Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please comment and tell me all your ideas on Club Penguin! All you have to do is type your ideas below in the box!
Thanks Guys your Awesome!
- Yoshi Blue





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected