14 Jan 2010

Happy77 asks about Cart Surfer!


Greetings Penguins -

Looks like lots of penguins - including construction workers and rescue squad - have headed down to the Mine to check out what's going on. Don't forget that the Cart Surfer game's right there!

cart.jpg

If you need extra coins for the igloo and furniture catalogs that are coming soon, why not give it a shot? I polled a couple of experts around here and got some tips for the game:
Expert #1 - "Do lotsa backflips!"
Expert #2 - "Grind all the corners."
Expert #3 - "Crash on purpose to buy more time! Seriously!"

I tried 'em out! I even managed to get a couple of hundred coins in one game... Still, I think I can safely say one of my faves still is making dessert pizzas on the Pizzatron 3000. What's your high score? Let me know - and share any tips you've got.

Until then...Waddle (and surf) on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please comment and tell me all your ideas on Club Penguin! All you have to do is type your ideas below in the box!
Thanks Guys your Awesome!
- Yoshi Blue





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected